DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Sunday 31 July 2011

Season Fourteen given last minute nickjr. airdate

nickjr. in the UK are to show the first block of episodes from the Fourteenth Season of Thomas & Friends tomorrow.

The late announcement by the digital channel has had the same treatment for previous new episodes to be aired.
With it is an alternate version of their previous advertisement showing more scenes from Jumping Jobi Wood!, while being accompained by a rock instrumental.

Season Fourteen starts tomorrow on August 1st 2011 at 2pm on nickjr. and will continue to air every week day.

Thanks to ThomasPercyandToby2 for the alert.

1 comment:

  1. I SO WANT Nick.JR but I only have Freeview at the moment! But my Mum has been thinking of getting Virgin TV so that will be GREAT!
    I think airing Thomas (on Nick.JR) at 2pm is a reasonable time because I had seen the time that Thomas on Nick.JR usually airs. It airs at 6am!! I really don't know how toddlers can get UP at that time!! I, in the meantime, am catching my 40 winks before I have to get up at 8am!

    Ha Ha!

    :P

    ReplyDelete