DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Sunday 26 December 2010

Blog revamped for the new year

Now that 2011 is coming upon us, I though it was about time that my blog needed a revamp.

I felt that the blog's look looked a bit tired and needed a rethink in time for the new year, which I think was the right decision.

Anybody who visited my blog on December 24th would have noticed that the layouts and the background had changed halfway.

I was due to finish the revamp on the day but didn't have the time to complete it.

Now, it is December 26th, just in time for the new year, a lot of it has changed.

A New banner, new background, new layout and a newer spruced up feel; I think you would agree with me that it looks miles better than the old one.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with the new style!

    -HTTVChannel

    ReplyDelete