DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Wednesday 25 August 2010

'Creaky Cranky' at No.1

Just to let all of you know, I was in my local Tesco Extra the other day, to see if they had HOTR on Wii (which I later bought off ASDA online).

They didn't have the game, and even though I have Creaky Cranky on DVD, I went to the DVD section to see how it did in the charts. I can tell everyone that in the first week of it's release, Creaky Cranky is No.1 in the Family section of the Tesco DVD charts.

We'll soon see how Misty Island Rescue will turn out when released...

Creaky Cranky is now available on DVD in all good UK retailers and in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment