DVD/Blu Ray (199) Toys/Games (160) TV Series (126) Movies (123) Broadcasting (82) Events (72) Books (67) Websites (53) Cast (42) Interviews (41) Crew (36) Features (36) Worldwide (35) iTunes (28) Music (25) Railway Series (23) Media (17) YouTube (15)

Thursday 22 April 2010

Extended and unseen CGI pictures

I was surfing the net and I discovered a few of these pics I have seen before, some I haven't seen, but it took a some time.
These pictures are promotional stills from Hero of the Rails and Season 13. You might have seen a few of them before, but perhaps not a couple! You're probably thinking what do I mean by extended, well I mean extended as in that some of the pictures are in fuller frames which reveals more picture rather than most website having the nack of cropping them.

And as an added bonus, an enlarged image of Season Thirteen's Charlie released as publicity, but not by Hit if you were going to think that!

No comments:

Post a Comment